Code of Conduct
The School of Disciples will strive to provide a safe, respectful, conducive and inclusive learning environment to all registered students and workers by adhering to the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is possible when we all adhere to the guiding regulations of school.
- Respect and comply with the constituted guidelines and authority – Romans. 13:1-2, 6-7.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity – 1 Corinthians 4:2
- Respect and treat each other with dignity – Philippians 2:3
- Moderation in dressing – Philippians 4:5
- Punctuality – Ecclesiastes 3:1
- Readiness to participate in fasting & prayer meetings.
- Readiness to attend and participate in all SOD night vigils.
- Active participation in practical and other extra activities of the school.